Mera Dil Mera Dushman Episode 50 [Subtitle Eng] - 24th August 2020 - ARY Digital Drama

 

where are you going? I would even prefer not to see your face I dread that, on the off chance that I rest

 here with you something awful may occur with you let the more awful occur, since I came into this

house something terrible is continually occurring and this house is yours, this is your room... you rest

 here, I will rest outside leave it, there is no need of it! I won't let you go you are blaming me! try not to

 lie who will do such an appalling demonstration aside from you, yes? what is truth and what is lie, God

 realizes that better, at that point why should you accuse me? you have questions on me about 

everything, about all over, do you have any thought how broken I am? also, what you did with me,

 shouldn't something be said about that? your wrongdoing isn't trivial he is it! cause him to sit in the

vehicle, leave ma'am, look lady there is no compelling reason to make a scene here! he has submitted 

an extortion whatever you need to state, say it at the police headquarters, there is no compelling reason 

to make a scene here! you probably misconstrued, Ali cannot do this we have no misconception 

assessor! Ali pause! there is not much, you more likely than not seen an awful dream mother, I feel

 truly terrified pause, I will give you some water gracious! I advised Ayesha to place water in the room I

 will bring water for you from ground floor, alright! pause! I advised her such a great amount to put a

 container of water yet she didn't kept it what are you doing here? I am planning nourishment for 

evening really you ought to get ready to return home, right! what are you saying, sister? I am revealing 

to you your result Zafar detests you so much that he rested in the parlor the previous evening and

 toward the beginning of the day, don't have a clue where he went sister, I don't have the foggiest idea 

who played this trick however I have total trust on my God, he will give the verification of my 

guiltlessness knowing such a little thing, Zafar had this response on it envision, in the event that he 

comes to know ... that you taken part in an extramarital entanglements with somebody then what will 

occur? sister, in any event don't put fault on me! that is the reason I am stating this to you, in the event 

that you need for me keep my mouth shut, at that point you ought to disappear from this house on your 

own I won't utter a word to anybody look, you have so brief period left and on the off chance that I 

become somebody's adversary... at that point I ensure they meet their results that is the reason I am 

stating this to you, the manner in which you quietly came into this house a similar way you ought to

 escape this house it will be best for you! is it true that you are disturbed? at that point for what reason

would you say you were crying? no, no I was not crying what would i be able to state, this is totally 

written in my destiny! I just needed everybody to live respectively and .... there must be no outrage or 

doubt in anybody's heart no, no! father isn't terrible on the most fundamental level, you'll see... at the

 point when he will come around evening time everything will be ordinary and in the event that he 

despite everything blows up, at that point reveal to me I will cause him to comprehend in my own 

specific manner, he will never decline me no Ayesha regardless of what happens Zafar won't trust me 

any longer he never believed me since the starting I realize you are stating reality, do you know.. reality 

has enough capacity to bring back the lost trust you'll see there is no reason to worry don't have the 

foggiest idea when the day will come when individuals of this house will give me significance when 

they will confide in me... you are on the telephone for some time, don't you have some other work? I 

am looking, in the event that I could locate the quantity of any of Ali's companion perhaps, he will 

know something about Ali on the off chance that he thought about you so much, at that point he would 

have never left you he will return without a doubt, you'll see with your own eyes on the off chance that 

you need to continue having faith in bogus expectation, at that point what will anybody do! what more

 would it be advisable for me to do mother? in any event you could uphold me have you seen Maira and 

Ayesha and how cheerful they live, just my karma is awful for what reason do you care about them?

 one caught my sibling, and the other caught my uncle I want to grab their joy and give all my torment 

to them I will grab their satisfaction I don't utter a word to Ayesha on the grounds that she is Shahmeer's

 better half yet that Maira, I won't leave her I had supplanted those pills you'll see! I won't let her stay in

 this house would you say you are stating reality? indeed, yes! I am stating reality you are so shrewd 

Aunt, I could've ever thought.. that you will do such a startling stunt against Maira what happened

 Ayesha? what are you taking a gander at? nothing Aunt you made meextremely upset, I generally gave 

you the spot of my mom, Aunt my one error demolished all the work that was done so you woke up, 

madam?and what are you looking for in my ice chest alright, OK, you need breakfast?look! lady head 

outside and bring egg and bread at any rate we have not assumed the liability of your food and

 beverages may God never make me lie we, a couple were scarcely getting by with trouble in this house 

and she came in this house also! don't know for what sin we are getting this discipline as her! look

 sister, do you think I am lethargic and imprudent like you! who might sit at home and... would simply 

go through her better half's cash, express gratitude toward God I win all alone and spent on my own 

what did you say? I go through my significant other's cash in my own home? lady, on the off chance 

that you have so much nobility, at that point go outside do the work and procure what are you doing in 

my home at that point? furthermore, don't you dare ever contact my cooler again, I'll break your hand 

and from today on wards, I will set up all the nourishment for jawed if somebody who leaves in the first 

part of the day however returns toward the evening, do you know what you call them? you want to grab 

Jawed from me, he was mine yesterday he is mine today too and at any rate, first spouse is first... the subsequent spouse is just there to deal with the house like you continue accepting then you revealed to 

me such an incredible news, mother the entirety of this is a result of Maira's essence, else I would tackle yours and Ali's concern with in a snap I feel hungry tuning in to such an uplifting news, mother I truly 

need to eat something at that point let me know, whatever you state I will have it arranged lamb Karahi and that too fiery truly, in this condition, one gets a kick out of the chance to eat something zesty, 

correct? pause! Maira! Maira! after numerous days, my little girl feels extremely hungry make lamb Karahi for her and... do you like rice?yes and make some rice for her sister I have caused spinach as of now Aiman whatever you to feel like eating let me know toward the beginning of the day, I'll make it immediately so what? whatever you have cooked placed it in the ice chest and cook what my Aiman is stating sister, today I am not feeling admirably that is the reason I am resting don't you dare answer me

 like this! subsequent to doing such an appalling demonstration, how might you answer me back with such courage? what are you saying? what have I done? let Zafar come, he will choose how to manage you on the off chance that I don't get you separated and kicked out of the house, at that point my name isn't Parveen! what happened Aunt? what are you saying? my dad can never leave Maira and in any case Maira isn't the servant of this house, whoever feels hungry ought to proceed to cook themselves

 what happened to Ayesha? how could she begin adoring her progression mother so abruptly? I think Ayesha likewise overlooked that you are her relative the two witches are currently on every others side let Zafar come, I will have him choose about her it is a decent arrangement, on the off chance that he concurs on 10, at that point... we should state yes gee... I was thinking the equivalent, the overall revenue is additionally pleasant Ayesha, get me some tea don't expect anything from Ayesha, that she will do any of the house tasks now why? what was the deal? your significant other! she is controlling her against me, Ayesha has begun to contend with me! she is beginning to go to my opposition Ayesha!

 Ayesha! for what reason would you say you are calling Ayesha? call your better half and ask her what she is taking care of her! Maira! Maira! what are you taking care of to my little girl? I don't need my girl to get demolished in your organization! what happened father, for what reason would you say you are shouting to such an extent? you stay very! what's more, I will not here any more gripes of you! Maria, where are you going? she isn't to blame, she didn't submit any error, you have misconstrued, father don't support her! I will not hear, even a solitary word! I will talk, since I know reality and when you will come to know, at that point you will lament also Ayesha! father, Maira isn't to blame

! this is all Aunt's flaw do you know, she was the person who changed Maira's medication! what are you saying?what do I have anything to do with this! one moment, brief what did you say? indeed father Maira, isn't to blame by any means, I heard on my own that Aunt was revealing to Aiman that she changed the medications no, no! for what reason would I say this to Aiman? enough! first you spread intrigue, at that point you have the boldness to look at us without flinching! what is the importance of this now? what do you need? look Zafar! my heart doesn't acknowledge this, I am certain Ayesha has misconstrued indeed, the them two together are accusing me, Ayesha is lying! my little girl can't lie I endured the entirety of your remorselessness, presently I won't remain very! all things considered, you've devastated my home! you nibble me at last and have accused me, are you glad at this point?

 she isn't blaming anybody, yet you are! before tuning in to the entirety of this .. for what reason didn't I pass on! prior to seeing the entirety of this? Parveen, Parveen! the entirety of this happened as a result of you, at long last you've prevailing in your central goal! I had no strategic, I determined what I saw and heard by the manner in which you ought to have minded a bit, in the event that you remained very, at that point it would not have heightened this much alright, and Maira?what would have occurred of Maira? father reproves her so much and hits her, and express a wide range of stuff to that helpless lady Shahmeer you have become extremely egotistical I didn't consider you to be so powerless proceed, 

wed this childish lady! she ought to be kept on the tip of the shoe you kept us on the tip of your shoes! that is the reason, you fled from home remain very both you! at any rate care about mother presently will you accomplish something or would you wander around her? Aiman, you have become extremely egotistical what occurred! truly, the main individuals who care are the both of you just, right! Ayesha, take my conclusion before doing anything sister did so off-base! I will never pardon her! what will I do Zafar?I am burnt out on disclosing things to this lady in the event that it was uniquely about denouncing, at that point it would have been an alternate thing however she accomplished something so disg

Post a Comment

0 Comments