Bikhray Moti Episode 15 [Subtitle Eng] - 1st September 2020 | ARY Digital Drama

  



don't know how to say this I want to apologize to you actually... that day you came to my house  I wasn't fair to you  I am sorry you won't say anything? whatever I had to say you have said it  what did you understand? that you know what you did that day was wrong  it means you have come to know  that whatever I have done, I had to do it  I had no other way so.. that is why I wanted to meet you that I can tell you  that I still love you the same way.. I can do anything for you today as well I will fix everything but you.. just take divorce from him  we will get married I ma getting late  I am going, I am getting late for office  who will answer what I asked?

 you will get the answer I want to ask myself what is more important... love or responsibility Ayeza I am ready to accept he responsibility of those kids today's as well I will never come in between your responsibilities  everything is not that easy Ahad everything is new  let some time pass then ask yourself  if you get he same answer then ask me take care of yourself  thanks Ghulam sir from us  yes,yes I will say it to him ' look, I forgot while talking  this send by Ghulam sir for you oh he has given this! I didn't even tell him, he gave it yourself, he said it is a wedding house there must be some need, and told me to gave it to you  so that you won;t have anything to worry about  may god keep him happy  he has such a big heart, our Shehzadi has a good luck, she will rule the house! hmm, why not? but sister... there is one problem  what? you can make me promise over anything.. I didn't even know that Ghulam sir wife is still alive  but you told me that she died?

 think of her as dead it is her time to die, she can die anytime when I came to know I insulted Ghulam sir a lot, tell me what is this way? he said that there is no need to be worried, I won't hurt Shehzadi in anyway, I will keep her really happy okay so behind all of this... this was the reason  look, I am going to come straight to the point  if our Shehzadi feels even a slight pain then there wont be anyone as bad as us  sister, don't worry about it at all, just make the girl understand a little, what do you think? what happened? oh the petrol has finished  take it from this give it to me  I have been keeping control for a long time  come here, look who is here, come quick! come quick, it is him, it's Janu, come here quickly, it's Janu it is Janu! Janu what happened?

 call the ambulance! Janu! yes Tufail brother  we are outside the emergency  who are you calling? Zulfi why are you calling him now? tell him the good news first talk to the doctor first, what do they say! when he will die then I'll tell? what are you saying? why would something happen to him? I will watch him completely now! nothing will happen to him you stay here I told you to kick her out  since the time this girl came, something bad always happens with us  go,go, leave us, go away from here! are you a human or a beast? I said so many times to bring him back but nobody listened to me! now are you satisfied now? are you at peace now? now what is the need to do all this drama? will you come with me or shall I go alone? I will go along with you  if you want to come then let's go the rickshaw is waiting for you outside  let's go Shehzadihey! where are you taking the kids?

 till the time I come the kids will stay at my mothers, understood? let's go! mother money here go quickly otherwise she will leave you  doctor! what happened to our child?, is he okay? nothing could be said at the moment the kids was given drugs... and maybe poison is also given to him  till the reports don't come we can't tell anything for sure  drugs? what are you saying doctor? what did the kids tell? who were these people?, who did this brutality? did the kids gain conscience? no, the patients condition is not such that he can answer any question  we have informed the police they will be arriving soon you stay here, it is necessary for you to stay here  everything will be fine  what will get better? such oppression happened upon hi , they even made him drink some drugs if I come to know who did this.. then I will hang him and ruin his whole generation, just watch! okay okay,

 have patience everything will get better, don't worry, come sit here  leave me why did you come in my room? go away from here take all of this away mother what s my fault in all of this? I said I wont go... but Zubaida Aunt forced me  and you know I have no interest in shopping yes,yes she said and you agreed! you went with her  when you went at least, you should be have brought a sheet for your mothers grave  mother what shall I do? if I didn't go then who would have answered father? I am stuck between the two of you what shall I do? go, go and prepare for your father and serve your new mother  understood that your mother is dead for you go away from here mother.. go away from here for god;s sake go away from here! here Tufail brother, have some food go and give it to your sister, she didn't eat either  what are you saying ? what will happening of you starve?

 why are you disturbing me?, I don't want to eat  okay I will give it to her Tufail brother, if you don't mind I have to go to Karachi  if you say then I can stay  is it necessary for you to go? if it was not then why would I have said it? I also don;t feel nice to leave you in this condition but I am helpless if something is wrong call me I will comeback immediately  okay go and do your work this all happens all the time  and yes Tufail brother don;t leave those guys  search for them, we will destroy them I will not leave either  take this money  what are you doing? don't refuse, I would like it if you'd accept it  go now  where is Janu? where is my child? he has no sense of himself, doctor has refused to meet him, he is unconscious why did he not gain conscience?, why is he unconscious?, where is he?, I have to meet the doctor Zulfi forgive me I couldn't protest your child  forgive me  hello why did the kids come here? Ayeza has wen to Hyderabad with Zulfi, till then they will live here why? 

I asked you something answer they are at their grandparents house  I am asking why did Ayeza go to Hyderabad? Janu had an accident, she went their to see him accident? will you spit it out of your mouth how it happened? how did it happen?, with a car?, what happened? it didn't happen with a car  he is fine, he is safe, don't worry  do you know what happened with your son? did you hear what the doctor said? I told you to bring him back they were never his own family! what are you saying Ayeza? don;t touch me, I will break your arm sister it is not our fault  it id all your fault! this all happened to my son because of you, you are the one;s who are the convicts of him! stop it woman, since the time you came, you have taken the whole hospital over your head? what is our fault?, we kept him like a child? then why did nothing happened to him? why is he still safe? what did you think he is a orphan nobody is out there to look after him?, you can keep him and treat him as you wish? watch your tongue! why are you involving my son in this  this is your child  then was he not someone;s child? 

you didn't care for him despite being a mother  why did you not care about that boy who's mother died not even 6 months ago? didn't you heart tremble? didn't your soul feel tormented  are you listening Tufail sir or have you gone deaf? this is the ending later, she is putting all the blame on us, did we tell him to run away from home? Zulfi, make your wife understand this is a hospital, make her shut her mouth  Ayeza is saying the right thing if you had thought of my child as yours then all of this would not have happened she is absolutely right! I was thinking something else what were you thinking? I was thinking... till Ayeza is not here.. why not marry Shehzadi? if Ayeza would be here then she would create a chaos Shamsa, you took word from my mouth, I wanted to say this on my own  but what can I do?, I didn't have the courage to say anything because of Janu you said it then Ghulam sir was also asking  really! then go and  tell Ghulam sir that he can come here whenever he wants, we are absolutely ready and Shehzadi is his belonging here, the early she goes to her house the better  Ayeza won;t be able to do anything after paper marriage  yes exactly when you go from here, stop at Ghulam sir house  and then tell me what he said  Shamsa, don't worry, I go right now, and come back with the news immediately  I am so happy today the child has gained conscience, you can meet him now  where is the child? but only the mother and father of the child can meet him why?, 

why can't I meet him?, I am his Aunt the child has stayed with me you can meet later, only mother and father is allowed to meet right now  doctor has not given the permission  yes I  am the child's mother let's go call his father as well, you will only be allowed to meet once, not again  okay open your eyes child, look your mother is here Janu Janu! I have come to you open your eyes everyone is here nurse, what is happening to him? look, what happened? Janu relax, it is nothing, nothing it is a thing to be worried about  but instead of worrying yourself it id better.. if you pull your child out of the worries  his upcoming life will be very difficult  god forbid doctor  I will take care of my child a lot  he will live with me  you have said the right thing, you should do this but you have to keep one thing in your mind  that Janu is not a normal child anymore  these incidents leave impact mentally and physically on the child in such way that in order to come out of it, a whole life is less but you have to..

 take care of your child a lot, I can see... that accepting all of this is not easy but this is the truth  him seeing his father and getting scared gives us the indication... that he is still in that trance in order to pull him out of this fear, we need your hard work and support when can we take him? look, we have kept him under observation right now  when doctor Mudassir will come in the morning  he will inspect the child  then let's see what will be his feed back  until his feed back comes... I will properly guide you  forgive us Zulfi you are like our brother please  say once that you have forgiven us  what have you done that you are asking for my forgiveness? you think we can do any injustice to him?, what are you saying? right!, how would you know about how happy we kept him  don;t know why he took such a huge step, i even cooked hid favorite meal  I made peas rice he said he was really hungry  don't know  when he went he never came back  he never liked peas rice sister! how many times have I told you.. to open your mouth as much as it;s needed if you open your mouth more than necessary then you'll lose your teeth  thank god for it... it was not Ayeza she nit=picks everything  Tufail sir I okay now stay quite  you will get me in trouble as well, how will I face him? what will I answer him?

 he already doubts us that we have done something wrong with Janu  my brother will leave me, this is not a small thing  now quite  you/ hello hello why did you come here? why?,am I not allowed to come here? what has happened that you didn't like me coming here? no, what I meant was, this suddenly why did you come ? is everything okay? yes if god will everything will be fine, just pray for everything to be better  I have to go to Hyderabad tomorrow  I came here to bring the kids  inspector sir why me? I am in the hospital  no,no what I meant was that... you already met me then why again? okay sir I will come  yes sir  yes sir bye! Zulfi told me... mother stay here where will you go in the buses? but my heart didn't accept it  till I won;t see my child with my eyes once, how will I be in peace and I said...

 since the time I have come to know, I can't eat nor I can sleep at night  that's why... I told them that.. before something happens to me  you should call me immediately  they will come back in 1-2 days  if you wanted to go then you should have gone with them  I think it is best if you don't go now  why? what have you said? if something didn't happen before than it shall not happen today as well? they went away as soon as they heard and I was in pain that time as well and asked that I will go with them  and I still feel like I  fly their somehow and see my child somehow so that my heart could be at ease now you don't have grandchildren how would you know their pain?

 if you had a son and he had  a child then I would have asked you  you are right  god didn't bless me with a son  because he knew  that I have to take care of my grandchildren  if I had a son their would have been a child of his as well then would I have taken care of my son children or my daughters? you would have done the same then as well what you are doing now! then what have we not done?, we even gave him food from our share and if they come to you for 4 days then you feel bad, who are the kids that don' go to their grandparents house? and I am here to take them  now you are upset  why are you arguing  it's their thing they have come here to take them, let them Gulzar sir they are our children, not a thing  yes, they are not of a stranger, they are our children, and where are they going?, to their own home  and do I seem to you as a kidnapper? leave it, enough! it is your belonging, you came here to take it then do it  you... what are you saying? thank you thank you so much brother  okay I am going now  I will get late, I have to leave for Hyderabad as well  go child,

 let's go  you will go with grandma right? no my child don't get worried  I will tell Ayeza...  she will come to you no no grandma I won;t go with grandmother   what shall I do!? my dear child! child I can't stop you either  don't worry  I will not let anything wrong happen to you, I will... come in the morning to you, in the morning, now enough stop crying  my child  oh god, your dramas don't end come Shehzadi come get up who is with us that will go with us?, we gave to go alone, come good girl fear god! why are you doing this oppression with us  oppression?  what oppression are you talking about? what ever your daughter says to you, you believe it immediately  come Shehzadi  we are getting late, I have left the house alone, come get up no grandma  you go when Ayeza Aunt will come then only will I go you will have to go  I'll see how you won't go. come! Tufail sir  come let's go and sleep we have to go to the hospital in the morning as well I don't have to go, you can go  why?, why don't you have to go? I have been called from the police station, I have to go there  why are you called from the station? when I'll go there then only would I come to know about it  there is a huge problem, everyone will be interrogated then let them interrogate  what have we done that we should be afraid of?, don;t worry, you should come and get some sleep  you go ,

 I am coming  Tufail, you get worried over very small things don;t make be go mad? go and sleep! I am coming in a while  don;t know here is Jede? I have called him 50 times he didn't pick even one of them nor is he answering any messages you didn't even have the audacity to call and complain about the electricity! my phone is broken that's why I didn't do it  don;t know the wind has promised to not come this way  the suffocation should not increase from the inside Gulzar sir  when has some ever had control over wind! if we are in peace  then even in a scorching desert.. suffocation is not felt  have you gone mad? you are talking weirdly now I didn't say anything that weird if you don't accept it then it is another thing but like me  Shehzadi's eyes are disturbing you as well but no.. not you what would you care about any of that? she was not even your own child we didn't even give birth to her I brought up two dolls gave them key saw the dance... then throw them away on one side  now you are doing the same with Shehzadi... what you did with her mother  people say the right thing  the mother who didn't get respect... her daughters can't ever gain respect either Shehzadi... 

is their blood they have a right on her how could I have stopped her? and Fiza and Ayeza? they were your blood what did you do to them? daughters have a lot of belief on their father  they have a lot of trust on their father  that they never received  but do you know Gulzar sir  Shehzadi is quite clever  she didn't argue at all just like her mother  do you know why because she had no expectations from you when children have no expectations from their elders then they themselves grow up just like my Ayeza only... daughters have expectations from their daughters? 

can't fathers have any expectations from their daughters? and what did the daughters do to me what the elder did the same the younger one is doing  it is not a sin to marry of your own choice  but if you thought that Fiza is making a mistake  then instead of her choice you could have found a better proposal but no... you didn't do that because you only threw away the burden that was over your head okay... my Fiza spend her time in hell... at least you could have thought about Ayeza but no, you didn't think for her as well then for god's sake think something about Shehzadi  angel would not come from the sky for her help, you are her grandfather  and she has your blood in her vein, your own daughters blood actually... you didn't eat anything eat something..

 leaving the food won't en the problem  eat a little please I am not hungry Ahad don;t know what is your hunger when I am in tension I eat more so that I could fight with more energy being worried doesn't end any problem so keep yourself normal as much as you can  you are on the path of justice and truth  you will be the winner  I am always with you  now come on eat a little please, 

Post a Comment

0 Comments