Bandhay Ek Dour Se - Ep 12 || English Subtitles || 3rd Sep 2020 - HAR PAL GEO

 

 Umar? Hello. what are you doing? What happened? What did I do? Why did you come here? Oh, are you scared? hummm, I am not scared. Yes, I am scared for you. This drama of being happy, what if you get sad cause of it. That is why I worry for you. Why did you come here? Without a reason? Why are you testing your patience? Why are you tormenting me and yourself. Don’t do this, I am embarrassed, I am in pain that I did somethingso bad to you and you are so good. Stop it Umar, you are scared cause of Maheen, what if she minds it,or she finds out everything, right? 

Tell me something… What will she find out?She knows it all. It was different earlier, she is your wife now. When your first love comes in front of his wife,the person gets scared, just like you. Roshni,Maheen is not just my friend, she is yours too,that too childhood friend. She cannot get jealous of anyone,she is a plain, innocent girl. If she doesn’t realize our love,who will? I swear to God, she is sad. She is sadder than us,that she came between us. Maheen is not plain,nor is she innocent. Umar, I feel that you are stupid. Look, Maheen is a woman and a woman cannot share. Look at me, I am happily here to bepart of your happiness and look at her face for a moment, she has gone pale. Look Roshni, she… Man, she is my wife for the world, not for me. For me she is my friend,my best friend from my childhood, someone I can share my happiness and sorrows with,I can share everything with her. Okay, then go share your happinessand sorrows with her, have you come here to tellme Maheen’s greatness. Roshni, no I… That’s it. Do you remember my dowry, it was like they gotrid of a responsibility. And here, great dresses were made in 2 days. Old family jewels were given

. My family said so much to me, that these are thepeople you were dying to marry. Are these really those people? Yes, why would you speakin my favour, but you will givejustifications for your mother. Ok, fine, this is to be done, I was from outside the family, Maheen is family. Fine, I agree they differentiatedbetween the two daughter in laws, but why the sons, they are their own, then why the difference? What happened? We did injustice Najia. Thank God, you finally realize that whathappened with us is injustice. Hey, no. Maheen and Umar. You look really good. This is what everyone said today, right? That is why you are not changing. I don’t know how girls wearsuch heavy clothes and jewellery. These are envelopes forthe money we collected. Count it, like we used to gathertogether and count our Eidi, just think that we got promoted. Why did Roshni come, Umar? 

She came from your side with aunt Zakia, she must have invited her. But why did she come? She is your friend, s he must have come to meet you. You tell me. My friend? Was she not your friend, or maybe, she is. What do you want to say? She came for you Umar. Really? Yes, I don’t get it, why does she come in front of your again and again, what does she want? What do you want? I mean, saying all this, what do you want to prove? Speak up, Maheen. It all happened in front of you, why do you act like you know nothing. You know it all. Her heart was broken, her trust was broken. What do we do? Become strangers when we see each other? Refuse to recognize each other? Tell me Maheen. I am the one who should hide from her, what did she do that she should stay hidden from us? Its all her doing, she went away cause it was in her benefit then and you were not ready to hear anything and now she came back when she wanted. She is doing what she wants at a place, where she has no right now. 

I am really disappointed, Maheen. You are saying all this for Roshni? I got it. You have given importance to being my wife, to us being friends. That’s the deal, right? Najia, its not that Umar loves someone else, the more painful thing is that Maheen is the secret keeper of his love. This is double the torment. If Umar forgets that girl in the future, maybe Maheen cannot forget that the one she married doesn’t love her, he loves someone else. And Umar, how will he forget? Even if he wants, in Maheen’s face, he will see her again and again. You felt that such a good, , cute love story had a great climax. Surprising end. Her heart’s broken, her trust has been broken. How can you say all this? Have you forgotten that your heart and trust was broken when she left from here, you didn’t do anything not knowing, but she stepped back knowing everything, the benefit. Maheen, why are you repeating this? Why are you saying this to me again and again. Are you in your senses? Senses?

 Umar, you need to come back to your senses. You don’t hear me. I don’t understand why she is doing this? Why… why is she not telling you the reality? Umar, she clearly told me to tell you the truth. What truth and what reality are you talking about? That she is disappointed in you and impressed by someone else. I can’t even call this love, because love doesn’t happen by fortune, cars and homes, but still, there was someone else. Shut up Maheen. There was a third person. Shut up. Someone else came between you two. Not another word. For him she left you. If she didn’t tell you,then shouldn’t I tell you either? She told me. The way she said no to the proposal for me and came back here for me. Said no? Yes, she said no. look at me. Look at me. You thought you would tell me a false story and turn me against her. You will take her away from me. Look at me, I am talking to you. You had to give me this false story? Why are you lying to me? Why would I lie? Because you… because you are no longer my friend…

 Umar… I was so stupid to believe you are my childhood friend, a good friend, you will hear everything… but Maheen you shouldn’t have lied, at least our friendship would have survived. Umar… Stop it man. The bread is dry, we have a new bride, at least think of that. There is omelet too. Ahhh, Hello. live long. Now look Farid, what did I say that she is frowning? I just said set the table well for the new bride who has come. Now you see yourself, this dry bread and the useless egg has been served. I have spent my life trying to please you, now I need to please the new bride that came. The new bride has not served me anything for me or even ask. For God’s sake don’t ruin the breakfast. Mama, Maheen is no guest, he is a family member and Razia couldn’t you tell Umar to get something and bring it. Umar would have got it himself if he wanted. You too, are spoiling your daughter in laws one after the other. Hello. Hello. Where is Mahi? She must be in the room. What is wrong? You should wait for her, she must be coming. You have started eating. Papa, I don’t know if she wants to eat or not. 

I have something important to do. Do you remember, we have lunch at Zakia’s. I won’t be able to go, you people go. I will go to work, I have to see that too. Hey, what is wrong? Its your in-laws, why won’t you go? Umar, go son or I will be blamed for not letting you go to your in laws. What are you guys on about? Its my aunt’s home, you don’t need to remind me they are my in-laws too. ohh, look at his mannerism, he is married to rich class. Mama, you should be happy, your son used to visit his in-laws often and you used to be sad about it. Now Umar is doing what you wanted. Me or you? Razia, you should be happy. You relaxed that he had breakfast alone, unlike Mansoor who used to wait for his wife. He didn’t salute his wife before going, he went alone. Razia, you distribute sweets, not Mansoor, but this boy is your real blood. For God’s sake, stop it you two. You don’t leave a moment to argue, at least have breakfast quietly. I was so mad, I thought you were my childhood friend, my best friend, someone who would listen to everything I say and understand. I wish you had not lied, at least our friendship would have been saved. you were right, Roshni. You were absolutely right about Maheen. I don’t know when I said this, I don’t know why I was not proved wrong. Maheen wasn’t this dark at heart. I don’t know what happened to her. Jealously. You should be jealous, you took her place. Umar, look in my eyes and say that the place I had in your heart, its now Maheen’s

. What are you saying Roshni? Can someone take your place? Never. No one can take your place, I love you. This is the faith that doesn’t let me get jealous of her and this is something that is tormenting her that you are mine, married to her and you are not her even when you are with her. I am surprised, she knew everything about us. She is my friend, she knows it all from the start. It takes a woman’s heart to change, but their thinking changes in a moment. I sympathize with her, if someone else was in her place, he would have felt the same way. But the blame she has put on me, that is painful. Yes, that is something that is hurting me, I am thinking of what she said. How can she even say that?  I am glad you had told me earlier. Or else… Or else you would have believed her. Never. That I left you for someone rich. Not at all. No matter what the world says about you, I really love you Roshni, from my heart. There is nothing wrong about you in my heart and there never can be. Who is it? No one. Will you eat something? Listen man, come here. What do you want to have?

 What ever you will have. Mahi, has Monis not got kebabs from the market? No. Should I help you? No, you sit with your mother and father in law. What will they think that the daughter in law came to her mother’s home and started helping her. mama, I am not a guest. My child, you are a guest. Monis is getting everything from the market, I am not doing much, you go sit with your in-laws, come on go. Go. Did Umar not come? No Umar had something to do. You get ready, you haven’t changed? Yes, I will once I prepare this. What happened? Why are you so surprised? I didn’t even see you with this surprise, when you and Umar… anyway. How are you? After marriage, does someone meet their old friend like this, with such ill feelings? As soon as I found out you are coming, I came running. Aunt Zakia said you were in the room, calling Umar when he will come. Umar won’t come, Maheen. he won’t come or are you stopping him from coming? If I had to stop him, I would have stopped him earlier, but you tried to stop him and because of this he has moved away from you. What did I do? You are instigating Umar against me, making him think negative of me?

 How can you do this Maheen? You have any idea how bad Umar took it. Stop it Roshni, who are you cheating? Me? Who knows everything. Everything that Umar doesn’t know, that is what I was telling Umar. You know nothing. You are using a baseless thing and taking Umar away from me and I on the other hand is telling him to live a happy life with Maheen, she is your own, start a new life with him. I am making ways for you and you are poisoning him for me. Lower your voice. And I am not poisoning him, I am telling him the truth. The truth you told me to tell him and you, you separated ways yourself, you picked your way, then why are you so bothered about me and Umar? Why do you ask him to start a new life? Why don’t you start a new life with Nabeel? What new route? What new life? Lower your voice. All that was a joke. Joke? Yes, joke. I wanted to bother Umar. I had thought that I will make you my confidant and bother Umar. Then I thought that you are more close to Umar than me but how was I to know that you are looking for a moment that something happens between us and you take advantage. All that was a joke? Yes. How was I to know that I will lose Umar in this joke?

 But anyway, I am empty handed so what? You got someone like Umar. Roshni… But Maheen, doing such cheap hings you will drag Umar away. Umar still loves me, he won’t tolerate a word against me. Roshni… I sympathize with you, so I came to give you a suggestion. Look, I have lost everything, but if you take my curse Maheen you won’t be able to live peacefully. Be scared of God Maheen. You did wrong. Roshni. Umar hasn’t come yet. He must be stuck with work. Even today? A man has a 1000 things to do, now should he focus on work or feasts? Zakia, I think serve food. Monis, you call him. Grandma, he is not answering his wife’s phone, how will he pick mine? Sorry. Are you saying it with your heart or just like that? From my heart, Umar. Umar, I am saying it with my heart, although whatever happened was a misunderstanding, I didn’t want to do wrong with anyone, but I made a mistake. I am sorry. Maheen, I am not hurt that you said something about Roshni, but I am sad that you said it. I didn’t expect this from you. I know you won’t hurt anyone, still after that. Look Maheen, I really like you since childhood, and a person wants that those he likes, he continues to like them. No, why should I not ask him? Its my right. I want to know why he didn’t come last night.  Call him. What wrong did he not do by not coming? A man has 1000 things to do, what wrong did he do by not coming to his in-laws. What crime did he commit? I know it well, I know it all. Its women like you who do not tolerate a son settling in his home. Grandma. What happened to you early morning?

 Why are you so upset? I should scold you, you are listening to your mother. Tell me honestly, your mother told you not to come to Zakia’s in the evening. Look Umar, she is your mother, but its not important to agree to everything your mother says. How will you settle in your home? Grandma just don’t say things, she didn’t say no to me. What hell broke loose that I didn’t go to a feast? Mama was scolding me last night. Lie! She was scolding you! Like I don’t know your mother’s cunningness. mama thinks everyone is like her, she thinks I will repeat what she did. After all her cunningness, if her son’s home got settled, my son’s will too. Hello aunt. Hello. I am making breakfast, till then go sit with your grandma, maybe her anger will go down. I will help you, I will roll it and you can fry it. :No leave it, your grandma is already upset and she will say that I am making the new bride work in the kitchen. Why would grandma say that? She told me herself that you have a lot of burden and I should support you. Mama will never say that. Fine, if you want to work, then make tea. You know aunt, I can make bread. Really good. I know, I have had bread you make, or else Zakia has no flavor in her hands. I don’t know where you learned from. Fine child, if you are so restless, tomorrow is Sunday, I will make you prepare sweets. Fine. Go to her now. Yes Umar, what did you think?

 When are you taking Maheen out. Wow, is the honeymoon planned? No, no preparation but I think tomorrow is a Sunday, leave for Murree in the evening tomorrow. What do you think? Yeah. No, I want her to prepare sweets tomorrow, they will go after that. What is the hurry? Let her be here for a week. Mama, I am in no hurry, she came to me herself. Ask her. Why? Yes grandma, I asked her. Papa, I was thinking we will go in a week, what is the hurry? Umar, the weather is really good there. Yes Umar, stay a day in Islamabad with your uncle. There you go, she never misses a chance. Mama. I would suggest, leave Murree, go somewhere else, Naran, Kaghan, Hunza. Uncle, its Umar’s birthday day after tomorrow, we will all celebrate it together and then go. Yes, you can’t enjoy the birthday outside home. Wow, we didn’t remember. Good the one who remembers is here. Nothing like that, I am his mother, I remembered. I was just checking if someone else remembers or not. Hello. The whole day passed and you didn’t call. I was unwell. What happened? All ok? I am not well and after all, I went to meet Maheen, so I had a weird sorrow in my heart. You met Maheen?

 Yeah. I went to talk to Maheen that don’t be afraid of me and not to make you sad cause of me. Look Umar, I cannot see you sad and worried. I had thought when I would be part of your life, I will love you more than I can, but that couldn’t happen. So now I want that at least Maheen keeps you happy. Happiness is not something you can buy and give to someone. I made you sad, still you are thinking of my happiness. I feel you spoke to Maheen, that is why she was apologizing to me. Maheen apologized? Yes. Then maybe she realized that or maybe she didn’t or maybe still in her heart… I don’t know. Umar, I am unwell, I will just say that don’t call or message me again. Forget me Umar. Bye. Roshni… I can never forget her. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments